Vessels Built by the Canoe Cove Shipyards Ltd.

compiled by John M. MacFarlane 2013

Canoe Cove Shipyards Ltd.

Advertisement (Photo from the Victoria Colonist December 9, 1910.)

The company was located at Canoe Cove near Sidney BC and operated (building in wood) since the 1930s by Hugh L. Rodd. It was succeeded by Canoe Cove Marina Limited.

Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'Query'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Error: